Sometimes you don’t want a pesky headphone cord dangling in between you and your Nintendo Switch while you’re pulverizing waves of fighters in Super Smash Bros Ultimate.
The Nintendo Switch Bluetooth Audio Adapter lets you use any Bluetooth headset you want, giving you full immersive sound without keeping you anchored to the headphone jack on your system.
The adapter plugs easily into the Switch’s docking port and draws power from the system directly, so you don’t need to worry about buying batteries. It also supports a dual connection setup so you can stream audio to two pairs of headphones, for when you and a buddy are passing the time in an Uber with some ferocious Mario Kart 8 action.
You can even stream to your household set of Bluetooth speakers, for when you really want to feel the impact of every Final Smash attack.
Here’s what you get:
- Nintendo Switch Bluetooth Adapter
- Microphone with 3.5mm connector
- USB-C to USB-A converter
- Small pouch
Normally the Nintendo Switch Bluetooth Audio Adapter costs $59.99, but right now you can save 33 percent and get one for $39.99 depending on the seller.
Get it by clicking any of the links below.
- Gulikit Route+ Mini USB C Wireless Audio Adapter Bluetooth Transmitter aptX Low Latency Compatible Nintendo Switch, Wireless Gaming Headphones etc by Gulikit $38.55
- GuliKit Route+ PRO Bluetooth Transmitter Wireless Audio USB-C Adaptor or Receiver with Voice Transmission – Must Have Gaming Accessory for Wireless Headset Compatible with Nintendo Switch and PC by fotowelt$49.99
- GENKI Bluetooth Audio for the Nintendo Switch (Neon Blue Neon Red Button Version) by Human Things, Inc $49.99