Stenheim will be showing its new ALUMINE THREE speakers at both AXPONA and the Shanghai SIAV Show this weekend.
The Swiss-made ALUMINE THREE loudspeaker is the result of years of research and “unparalleled knowledge of audiophile technology.”
Taking inspiration from the company’s own multi-award-winning ALUMINE FIVE, the THREE features an all-aluminium construction as well as its larger sibling’s core technical specifications, including extremely high efficiency.
The THREE is a 3-way floor standing speaker with four high-efficiency transducers, 2 x 8-inch woofers, a 5 1⁄4-inch neodymium medium drivers, and a neodymium tweeter. The drivers are set within a trio of independent chambers: the medium driver and tweeter are in closed chambers with the third chamber featuring a laminar flow front port
The ALUMINE THREE’s compact dimensions make it easier to place in more rooms and can be driven by a high-quality, low power amplifier.
Catch the Stenheim ALUMINE THREE at one of its world premiers:
- Axpona Chicago April 12 – 14, 2019
- Shanghai SIAV Show April 12 – 14, 2019
- Frequency response: 32 to 35 kHz
- Sensitivity: 93 dB, half space
- Power handling: 150 W RMS, 300 W peak
- Minimum recommended power: 10 W
- Nominal impedance: 8 ohms (minimum 5 ohms)
- Dimensions: H 1050mm x W 250mm x D 330 mm
- Weight: approx. 70 kg (including adjustable feet)